Packed with new supplementary materials, each Scofield Study Bible is durable and made to withstand daily use. Each volume includes a presentation page for gift giving, a full-color map section, and attractive binding in a variety of styles to suit any occasion.
This burgundy genuine leather edition combines the renowned Scofield study notes and reference system with the historic King James Version translation. Generations of Bible students have chosen the Scofield Study Bibles for its unique study and reference features. Clean, clear text and annotations are laid out in an easy-to-read format, guiding readers to a fuller understanding of the Bible.
The Scofield Study Bible III KJV includes cross references that link topics and words together, introductions to the various books of the Bible, a superb system of chain references, the concordance, study notes, charts and diagrams, a subject and a proper name index, and much more.
- New subheadings clarify the structure of book introductions
- Expanded explanations bring out each books' main points
- Detailed outlines provide guidance for studying the text
- Additional cross references enhance insights into the text.
- An exclusive subject based topical chain reference system that enables readers to follow major themes throughout the entirety of Scripture
- Expanded introductions included detailed outlines of each book
- Study note biblical references are now in the familiar chapter and verse format
- Bottom of the page study notes permit quick retrieval of interesting data
- Over 550 in text definitions of proper nouns locate place name references and explain the meaning of personal names in their original language
- Striking new page design and crisp typeface make reading easy on the eyes
- Nearly 70 in text black and white maps and charts help orient the reader to geographical references in the biblical text
- Nearly 250 notes crucial to understanding the Scofield (including all notes on Dispensations, Covenants, and Summary notes) are now featured as in text articles, making them easier to locate and read
- Sectional headings have been added for ease in following God's guiding hand in human history
- New indexes to Proper nouns, chain references and subject
- 16 pages of accurate, full color Oxford Bible Maps (with index of places and natural features) that illustrate the biblical world
- Words of Jesus in red text
- Gold page edges
- Ribbon marker
- Presentation page
- Family Record pages
- 9.50" x 6.50" x 1.75"
|Format: Genuine Leather |
Number of Pages: 2016
Vendor: Oxford University Press
Publication Date: 2003
Dimensions: 9.5 X 6.75 X 1.75 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
References: Center Column
|Text Layout: Double Column|In-Text Maps/Charts |
Text Color: Red Letter
Text Size: 8 Point
Note Size: 8 Point
Thumb Index: Yes
Ribbon Marker: Yes
Page Gilding: Gold