The King James Version Easy Read (KJVER) Bible uses the original 1611 King James Version text (based on the Textus Receptus—Received Text). It updates the language for the modern reader making it easier to use and understand. Without changing the Word of God, it helps explain difficult words and replaces clearly archaic or obsolete words. Not one word of doctrine has been changed.
There are many other distinctive features of the KJVER Bible:
- Red Letter Old and New Testament
All of the words of God are highlighted in red in the Old Testament as well as the New Testament. Quotations of God's word by others are encircled in red.
- Difficult terms are underlined and explained at the end of the verse.
- Clearly archaic or obsolete words are replaced with their modern equivalent—without changing doctrine.
- Based on the Received Text
The Received Text is what the church fathers have used for over 400 years. The KJVER follows the King James text almost word for word, merely updating language. This is done without changing one word of doctrine or modifying the deity.
- Difficult terms are defined at the end of the verse.
- Pronoun Plurality Indicated
- Additional Features
- Names of God are listed at the end of each appropriate Old Testament verse as a continual source of inspiration and blessing.
- An original set of maps giving greater geographical insights.
- A special Topical Concordance of Biblical Words providing countless aids for locating desired subjects and verses.
Features enhancing your study of the Word include:
- Articles on the names and attributes of God
- Biblical terms and definitions
- Historical outlines
- An illistrated dictionary-concordance
- Detailed maps
- Word changes have been noted in a separate section entitled
- Special Margin Study Guide
All Sword Study Bibles have a unique, easy-to-use margin study guide with over 90 topics, allowing you to go from cover to cover, using the pure word of God as your study.
- Other study helps include
- A topical concordance
- Earthquake charts
- Flood information
- The chronology of the bible (by Dr. Floyd Jones)
- A reflection on Bible and science (by Dr. Henry Morris)
- A guide to the laws of the Bible
- Jewish calendar
- Survey of Daniel's 70 weeks
- Land and people of the Bible
- A timeline of the patriarchs, judges, and kings
- Presentation page
- Words of Jesus in red
- Gold page edges
- Ribbon marker
- 10-point text size
- 8.00" x 6.00" x 1.75"
|Format: Genuine Leather |
Number of Pages: 2110
Vendor: Whitaker House
Publication Date: 2015
Dimensions: 8.00 X 5.75 X 1.75 (inches)
|Availability: In Stock |
Text Color: Red Letter
Text Size: 9 Point
Thumb Index: No
Ribbon Marker: Yes
Page Gilding: Gold